Lessons for Life
While I was in a flight to Vienna, Emirates played this interesting talk,
Four pillars of Satisfaction in Life,
- Social Acceptance
- Financial Freedom
- Work you love
The sports plays the major role in shaping your mind, body. The Table Tennis is considered as a sports to rejuvenate the mind and body. I may have a PhD, however I still cannot finish learning from my TT coach, I regularly attend his group training, I follow from 2010. Table Tennis had given me courage, strategy and friendship of all ages, different trades at Croydon District Table Tennis Association.
What Sports taught me?
Chess: Though you would have lesser advantage at a particular instance of time, if you are a pro-thinker, you should be able to regain the game over your opponent.
Tables Tennis: Though you will not be in a good position, never lose your focus and strategy.
Flow of Life
Interesting stories from around the world
- Importance of others who identify good things in you. A speech by Dananjaya Hettiarachchi tells you how, Here’s A Breakdown Of How This Speech Won The World Championship Of Public Speaking
- Dreaming to reality, Sylvester Stallone’s Rocky Script
Living your own life, 20 Most Memorable Quotes From Steve Jobs
- Srinivasa Ramanujan Story, from an Accounts Clerk to a Chair in Mathematics
- How to prepare Teenagers for Financial management
- The monk who sold his ferrari by Robin sharma
- Who Will Cry When You Die by Robin Sharma
- The Story of My Experiments with Truth by Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
Updated on 2016-05-13T05:07:16+00:00, by .